Maths, English, Science, and Art A-Level Tutors
£30 PER HOUR
Job Type: Zero hours contract
Hours: Flexible Hours – depending on your personal work/life needs
Tuition Extra Group is an award-winning Tuition service operating across Kent with bespoke and inclusive 1-to-1 tuition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering regular engaging and effective A-Level tuition sessions tailored to each student’s needs.
- Building positive relationships with students and their families, and maintaining regular communication.
- Collaborating with other members of the Tuition Extra team to provide the best possible support to students.
- Maintaining accurate records of students’ progress on our online portal and providing regular feedback to them and their families and key staff.
We would love to hear from you if you value:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Opportunity to truly change young lives
- Exceptional CPD and free training courses
- Free online teaching subscriptions
We believe in lifelong learning and invest in the growth and development of our team. You’ll have access to exceptional training opportunities, regular CPD events, free resources, online subscriptions, and full SENCo support.
We value teamwork and relationships, creating a supportive and collaborative work environment.
At Tuition Extra, we welcome applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets who are able to teach different subjects. We teach the entire British curriculum and offer unique learning pathways. We are also open to applications from those who are interested in joining our mentoring team, therapeutic team, forest school team or farm team
Why not join us?!