Kent – Part time Position
We are currently seeking an experienced general subject ABA Tutor to join our busy yet rewarding tuition company in Kent. We specialise in 1-2-1 and small group courses. Thus as a priority, you should aim to help the pupils feel safe and secure, thereby developing a meaningful and trusting relationship.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual. You should have recent experience of working with children or young people with autism and have the ability to work both as part of the team and independently.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
- Prior experience of teaching to children and young people with autism and associated learning difficulties
- Prior knowledge and experience of ABA methodologies/strategies
- Ability to identify areas of need within each pupil’s study programme.
- Ability to build positive rapport with students/parents/staff
- Excellent communication skills
- QTS status
- Hold a current DBS certificate.
- Degree level preferred
- The role is flexible and offers competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunity to contribute to a young team and grow as a leader.
- Those successful will benefit from a subscription to Twinkl online teaching resources, as well as flexibility over their working hours.
If you are interested in this role, please follow the link below.
Perks of the Job
Competitive salary for the right candidate.
Benefit from a subscription to Twinkl online teaching resources.
Work around your life.
Interested?! Talk with
HR to Setup an Interview
Are you the ideal candidate? Email your CV over to our HR manager Julie!
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and can take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual. You should have recent experience of working with children or young people with autism and have the ability to work both as part of the team and independently.